Grinnell College is conducting classes remotely during the 2020—2021 Academic Year. Because of this, I currently do not have traditional drop-in office hours.
- If you are in one of my current courses, please refer to our course website for my current class office hours and where they will be conducted.
- Otherwise, feel free to contact me via a direct message on Microsoft Teams if you would like to chat! I will respond to your DM as soon as I can, usually by the end of the day if I am not too swamped with work.
If you would like to meet with me to chat, feel to send a meeting request to me through Calendly:
When booking meeting times, please observe the following notes:
- I accept out-of-band meeting requests when I am not otherwise occupied from 8:00 AM–5:00 PM on weekdays.
- You may schedule meetings as far as two weeks in advance and as late as the day before the meeting. I lock my schedule for the day at the beginning of the day and will not take day-of meeting requests.
- For individual student meetings, please restrict the meeting time to a single 15 minute (Quick Questions) block or a 30 minute (Meeting) block once a week. If you need longer or additional meetings, please contact in advance so that we can arrange appropriate times.
- I may have to reject, move, or cancel a meeting due to unforeseen circumstances even though I am marked free. Please watch your email for updates about your appointment.